Friday, September 10, 2021

This is a mix of days and diffrent peoples photos for our big 3 day adventure!  And maybe some more photos to come in the next few days.

before 8 and before I could even turn out the light
2 hours from home


smors
Look who we meet!
these two are from the internet









we meet this guy and a bunch of his family but no harm done






I saw this little guy too!  He has electric lights!


from traditioanl boat to fishing platform at sun rise










Pierce got to go up on this boat/platform to watch the whale sharks.

“I saw a mouth sticking out of the water but only half and I saw the eyes underwater and it was really small. I saw it go really deep and come up and I ‘fought I was gonna ride on it.” Pierce









I don't think my kids have any idea....










Princess Di swam here.













soooo a 6 mile hike is too much for the kids.... "I think you should marry him.  He seems nicer." Pierce said just before this guy dropped us off.
somebody was pouting becasue she wanted to sit next to Aunti Wendy



















and there he goes







look at that smile



 

No comments:

Post a Comment