Sunday, August 3, 2014

 I sadly didn't take many photos during Idul Fitri, the end of fast celebration.  This one I did take.
 Haven's now two months old.  Growing, gurgling, smiling some, and falling into a schedule.
 This one's for my Momma, she sent me chili cloth and this is the back of the dress that both girls got.

 Ramadan has been over for one week but some people will fast the following week for more points.  So people here have a celebration one week after, most of them going to the beach.  We had breakfast with friends.

 Washing dishes.
 I think Haven was sleepy but our friends are sure she saw the ghost of the grandmother that died recently.  They pulled on one ladies hair and it made a popping sound, a sure sign of meeting a ghost.  And this man blew on Haven's belly.  She fell asleep after this.  I doubt that Haven's crying had anything to do with Grandma and I'm not making fun of my friends, I just want you to know what life is like here.
After the visit.  I can't get a good photo of both girls in their dresses together… but I try. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment