Friday, June 29, 2012

 Agis is my girl.  We've been buddies since sometime after she was 18 months old and got over being terrified of me.
 She was very proud to count the numbers of kids in diffrent families in the houses next to her.  Then she counted the other kids about her size and counted up their yonger siblings (This could be brother and sisters but also cousens or other family).  "Only Mira (on the left) dosn't have any little siblings.  I have 3."  "Oh really?" I asked.  "Ya.  Firman, (her cousen above on the right) the one in Ija's tummy, and the one in Tanta Prue's tummy."
Agis also tole me that she plans to give Ija's and my baby a doll.  I asked, "Your not going to give one to Firman?"  "No, boys don't play with dolls." she tells me.  Ija and I are suposed to be having little girls.  Ija's should come any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment