Monday, November 15, 2010

A lot of people have asked me what my house looks like. This is NOT my house. This is a house in a traditional village. People do still live in houses like this but my house is a good bit more modern. Come on, I'll show you. :o) My front room where guest sit.




My guest room, with room for you to come and stay. But you would hear the Mosque at 5:30am.










My front yard. I'm safe here, when I say I have really close and really nosy neighbours, I'm not teasing.
My upper class sit down pottie and toilet paper box that I got for my birthday. It holds 8 rolls!







The roof on the right is mine, the left is the boarding house the tin in the center is where the old lady that gets upset if I don't tell her where I'm going lives.


My kitchen.



And my living room where the kids play when they come over. So now you've seen most of my house. My room is normally messy and a bit hard to get a good photo of and I didn't take a photo of my junk room which is where I dry my laundry most of the time. :O)