Sunday, May 23, 2010


Ok, I'm in Singapor... feeling a bit upside down. (And I don't know what's going on with my coumputer or how to gt this photo right side up.)
I was trying to take a phot of the cross walks, becasue people use them. This is one of the cleanest cities in the world. It's illigal to chew gum, it's a S$500 fine for eating or drinking in the subway station. And I just got in trouble for not flushing the tolit. (I looked for a handel, and then assumed it was an automatic one... it wasn't and I was told clearly that I had forgoten to flush...) I feel like such a hick and I'm trying not to get arested or fighned for anything.
I'd like to take some more photos but I'm afraid I'll do something wrong. There was a large sighn forbiding photos to be taken in front of one building. And I must look as lost as I feel, the guy that watters the flowers on the side of the road told me where I could get rice for S$4. I was looking at S$18 burger with S$5 drinks... I went to McD's instead S$6, for a supersixed quarter pounder with cheese.